compulsory 3-ply face mask before entry and in all common areas.
2. scan with MySejahtera app for check-in before entry.
- only students with confirmed booking are allowed to enter the studio.
- strictly no walk-ins allowed during this period.
- book all your classes online on the schedule page.
- do arrive 15 minutes or earlier before class.
- strict- latecomers will be denied entry during this period
- do not stay around to chat or hang around.
- we kindly ask you to exit the studio when your class ends.
no walk-ins during this period.
3. practice safe social distancing rules.
- do not crowd common areas.
- follow floor markers and maintain a minimum of 1m apart social distancing rules.
- mats will be provided, you may bring your own mat/yoga towel to lay on our mats (or not).
- kindly do not move the yoga mats.
if you are feeling unwell, kindly cancel your class 12H prior to avoid late cancellation charges.
4. just be safe.
- temperature checks for all staff, teachers, and students.temperature above 37.5 will be denied entry.
- if you are feeling unwell, kindly cancel your class 12H prior to avoid late cancellation charges.
- no hand-shaking or hugging
- limited hands-on adjustment by your teachers during this period.
5. wash your hands.
- use the hand sanitizers provided before you enter and when you exit.
- we kindly request that you wash your hands before and after class.
- no shower-policy during this period.
- all mats and props must be wiped after usage with our hospital-grade disinfectants.
- the water dispenser is at limited usage, do not crowd the area.
- only cashless transactions are allowed.
6. safety measures
- practice space, floors, high-contact surfaces, lockers will be sanitized in between classes.
- classes at reduce schedule and limited capacity.
- sanitizers will be placed around the studio, do use them.
- please bring your own water bottle, hand towel, and large towel compulsory for yin classes.
34 views, 1 views today